Daniel P. Harrington earned his Bachelor of Science Degree from Suffolk University and his Juris Doctor Degree from The New England School of Law in 1992.
His practice is focused exclusively on assisting clients in all aspects of Immigration Law. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyer’s Association. He is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as well as the Federal District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Mr. Harrington’s record consists of successfully assisting clients in all aspects of immigration law. He is dedicated to ensuring the success of his clients and allowing each client to realize his or her goals in the United States
Mr. Harrington is also a volunteer for the Irish Immigration Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration Law
- Employment Based Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Petitions
- Family Based Immigration
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
Juris Doctor – 1992
- Suffolk University, Boston, Massachusetts
Bachelor of Science – 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
- AILA New England, Secretary, Executive Board, 2006 – Present
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member, Immigration Law Steering Committee