Engaged to a non-citizen? You need a fiancé visa

Planning to marry is an exciting time, but it can also be a complex time for a couple in which one is a citizen of the United States and one is not. When engaged to a person who is not currently a citizen, you would be wise to know how to bring your fiancé here and to do so with the necessary visas in place.

Immigration is a hot topic at the moment, but you do not have to let fear or misunderstanding hold you back from accomplishing your objectives. If you need to get your non-citizen fiancé into the country and reunited with you in Massachusetts in order to get married, you need to know how the fiancé visa process works.

Continue reading