We Don't Just Practice Immigration Law,
We Provide Immigration Solutions
Our purpose is to assist people who want to keep a family together, create business opportunities, help companies with their expertise, share their talent or seek a safe haven. We are immigration lawyers, and we find answers amid the complex and ever-changing maze of immigration law. We are also the children, grandchildren or great grandchildren of immigrants who came to America in search of something more. We know their stories, and we are ready to hear yours.
Talk to a Dedicated Immigration Lawyer at 617-482-3800
At Harrington Law Offices in Boston, Massachusetts, we practice immigration law exclusively. We are single-minded in pursuing creative legal strategies to eliminate obstacles that stand between you and your immigration goals. We are passionate about what we do, as well as thorough, methodical and timely in preparing and filing requisite paperwork and documentation.
Attorneys Daniel Harrington and Giuseppina DiSisto work closely with all clients — so whether you are a student, investor, entertainer, employer or immigrant worker, you will know who to call with every and any question about your case.
Since 1994, we have provided dedicated legal guidance for people throughout Massachusetts regarding:
- Business immigration — employment-based permanent residency, H1/H1-B, L-1, O-1, P and R-1 visas, and PERM Labor Certification processes
- Family immigration — family-based applications for permanent residency, fiancé visas
- Adjustment of status issues — including H1-B, F-1 or B-2 to green card/Permanent Resident Status
- Marriage adjustment status — K-1 (fiancé) and K-3 (spousal) visas
- Deportation or removal — defense based on hardship, asylum, waivers, overstays, cancellation of removal
Contact Us for a Low-Cost Consultation
We have the experience you want to help you with your immigration law needs. Our services are client-centered, goal-driven and cost-effective. Please call us at 617-482-3800 or contact us by e-mail to schedule a consultation. We have helped thousands of people obtain visas, avoid removal and attain residency or citizenship and look forward to helping you.